Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия: Интервью Ноэля и Фергала
The Cranberries In Your Head > Основной Cran-раздел > Последние новости
jv11
Будучи в Мексике, Ноэль и Ферг дали интервью админу сайта Cranberries Mexico.

Вот здесь можно посмотреть видео: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvaZed3JSU...player_embedded

Это транскрипт:

Sigma: This is the first of 4 performances you'll be doing in Mexico and actually 3 of them are already sold out, what are your expectations here that is the last stop of the Latin American Tour?

Fergal: We've been here before so we know that fans are really loud and energetic and they sing along. It makes the whole thing easier, it just lifts us, so it's pretty fun.

Sigma: Can we expect any surprises in this concerts?

Noel: At the moment we've been doing, I guess it's almost a greatest hits thing, we've been doing almost all the singles that can fit in, and then this album tracks that I guess the hardcore fans will know, so it's a mix of most of the albums. It's really hard to pick the songs, we add 1 or 2, we change a few. It's a lot since we haven't played, obviously during the break so we're gonna rehearse a few new ones in the soundcheck and we start then changing more as we go along and there's also a couple from Dolores' solo albums.

Sigma: How has it been in Latin America? For what I've seen it's been great, sold-out shows, extra tour-dates, really hot gig like the one in Brazil.

Noel: Yeah, it's been amazing you know, I think we felt coming here was going to be great, 'cause we've never been here, it's more crazy than we've thought, the audience's been fantastic. There hasn't been any gig where the audience is sit down.

Sigma: I went to the States and it's different, no fans in the airport, some concerts were actually in tables and people drinking.

Noel: Yeah, that can happen from country to country, from city to city but it's been very constant here.

Sigma: Can you tell me a little bit of what happened in Caracas, Venezuela? Which was the concert before this one and had to be cancelled.

Noel: Well, because the schedule's been tight with no days off, we've been flying and then gig. It particulary affected Dolores' voice, 'cause flying for vocal chords is not good so during the gig in Ecuador...

Fergal: Yeah, there were like 6 doctors around her and gave her an injection for her throat.

Sigma: I was looking at the setlist and it was a really short gig.

Noel: That whole day was a big question mark wether if it was gonna happen or not so we decided to do it but to do another one the next day, we were worried that then we'd have to cancel everything else. She saw a doctor and he said "If you can get a rest, take it" so that's what we sort. But we're going to re-schedule on September maybe.

Sigma: Ohh, what happened to the background thing that goes in the stage?

Fergal: It's back here.

Noel: There are some venues where it just doesn't... fit.

Sigma: So, after all this time that it's been pretty much like 7 years, how does it feel going back together? The original members and then playing live on stages and all that.

Fergal: It's great, it's really exiting, it makes us want this more, we're really energetic and happy.

Sigma: It's really good to have you back and the same members because normally after all this years they start replacing people but it's cool to have you together.

Noel: I think we all kind of agree it was always gonna be the four of us.

Sigma: When you released Stars - The Best Of... was like a celebration of 10 years of The Cranberries, now that the 20 years are near is there any plan for this 20th Annyversary?

Fergal: Back on tour.

Noel: We've been recording this pieces here and there so maybe when we're closer to the end of this tour after the summer we might do a proper live album.

Fergal: With a video.

Noel: Yeah, maybe a DVD. And of course we're in the middle of writting a new album. New songs, everyone's waiting.

Sigma: Any specific plans you have after the concerts in Europe? Like recording or more touring?

Noel: In May we're hoping to get into the studio for the first time, I think the 14th of April is the last show and we'll probably go home to spend some time with our families, so few weeks at home and then hopefully in May we'll start recording. Even though we're not gonna be on tour we'll still be working, there's a lot of ideas that we want to get down, so that's the plan, we don't really actually know when the album will be finished but it's gonna take some time.

Sigma: Any reason of why there are no songs from the Wake Up And Smell The Coffee album on the setlist?

Noel: I think that's been an accident.

Fergal: Yeah, we're still rehearsing those songs at the soundcheck.

Sigma: I don't know if you remember this, in 2004 you started playing 2 new songs: Astral Projection & In It Together, any plans of getting back to those songs?

Noel: It's recorded, both of them, we did it in 2003, we went in to start what would've been the next album, we did a bunch of song that are still there so whether we use them or not, sometimes you move on and maybe it doesn't fit, you may not use them, it's one of those things that we'll just see how it develops. We haven't forgotten about them but, we'll see, the newer songs we're starting to do are different and those songs kind of sound of that time, they seem a little bit old, the new ones are a different way, after this time we all have different influences and I think for us is better, you know, 13 years it was just playing, we did the same thing, you need to get out and watch new stuff.

Sigma: Have you guys visited any other cities here in Mexico? Like Cancun.

Noel: Yeah, in Christmas during that break, you know.

Sigma: You worked with Mono Band, Arkitekt, The Low Network and a little bit of Velvetbox, any plans of continuing with those projects or right now The Cranberries is a priority? What are you gonna do with these projects that you started?

Noel: I think, for me this is the moment for doing a new Cranberries' album is foremost, we all did other things but the problem is getting enough time between each day of the tour, but it's healthy to go off from the band but this is right now, for the future, the band is number one and then everything else.

Sigma: Thank you guys and have a great concert tonight.

------------------------

ВКРАТЦЕ:

Парни рассказали, что перелеты на самолете не лучшим образом сказываются на голосовых связках Долорес, из-за чего 6 (ШЕСТЬ!) врачей перед концертами делали ей некие уколы. Доктора посоветовали по возможности прервать тур, что и произошло. Но еще раз стоит подчеркнуть, что Долорес крепилась до последнего.

Ноэль рассказал, что на концертах они периодически записывали песни, так что, ВОЗМОЖНО, после завершения тура (а произойдет это в конце лета) ОНИ ВЫПУСТЯТ ЖИВОЙ АЛЬБОМ И, МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ, DVD!!! Все это будет приурочено к 20-летию образования группы.

Кроме того, Ноэль сказал, что они находятся в середине работы над новым альбомом, который все ждут. (По ходу дела, они реально пишут альбом в пути на ноутбуке. wacko.gif ) В мае они впервые планируют засесть в студии, чтобы довести песни до ума. Но при этом ребята не знают, сколько им потребуется времени на то, чтобы полностью завершить работу над пластинкой.

Для тех, кто переживает за судьбу "кофейных" песен. Ноэль сказал, что это полная случайность, что они не включили их в тур, а Фергал добавил, что они их репетируют на саундчеках.

Теперь о том, какая страшная участь постигла песни Astral Projection и In It Together. Ноэль сообщил, что ОБЕ песни были записаны в 2003 году (напомню, что ранее было известно, что записана была только AP), когда эти песни готовились для шестого альбома. Но парни не знают, попадут ли эти песни на альбом сейчас, потому что по настроению они сильно отличаются от того, что Клюквы пишут сейчас. По словам Ноэля, они слишком "старые" и отражают дух "тех" Клюкв, но не нынешних. Кроме AP и IIT в 2003 году было записано еще несколько песен (собственно, про это мы уже давно знали). Клюквы про них помнят, но, опять же, не уверены, что они попадут на альбом.

И последнее. На вопрос о приоритетах в творчестве Ноэль дал очень четкий ответ, что лично для него шестой альбом Клюкв - это задача номер один. Все остальные свои сольные проекты Ноэл пока отложил в сторону.
Олег
блин! ОФИГИТЕЛЬНО!!!! просто офигительно!!!! прочел вкраце! приду домой, прочитаю полностью!
jv11
Видео советую посмотреть всем, Ноэл и Ферг там очень клевые. mySm8.gif

Вот вторая часть видео: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvaZed3JSU&feature=related

Во время интервью звонит телефон, и Ферг идет снимать трубку. crazy.gif

На справедливое замечание Сигмы про то, что на концертах в Штатах публика сидела за столиками и жрала, Фергал очень многозначительно улыбается: мол, а что поделать? mySm8.gif

Также Фергал, возможно, подцепил каких-то южноамериканских вшей, потому что на видео он постоянно чешется. mySm8.gif crazy.gif И еще у него появилась лысина. crazy.gif
Maniak-N
Цитата(jv11 @ 20.2.2010, 15:27) *

Ноэль рассказал, что на концертах они периодически записывали песни, так что, ВОЗМОЖНО, после завершения тура (а произойдет это в конце лета) ОНИ ВЫПУСТЯТ ЖИВОЙ АЛЬБОМ И, МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ, DVD!!! Все это будет приурочено к 20-летию образования группы.

DVD с нового тура! yahoo.gif Я надеялся, что к 20-летию Клюквы сделают что-то крутое, и теперь есть шанс, что это произойдёт.

Кроме того, Ноэль сказал, что они находятся в середине работы над новым альбомом, который все ждут.

Уже в середине? Вот это скорость! blink.gif

Теперь о том, какая страшная участь постигла песни Astral Projection и In It Together. Ноэль сообщил, что ОБЕ песни были записаны в 2003 году (напомню, что ранее было известно, что записана была только AP), когда эти песни готовились для шестого альбома. Но парни не знают, попадут ли эти песни на альбом сейчас, потому что по-настроению они сильно отличаются от того, что Клюквы пишут сейчас. По словам Ноэля, они слишком "старые" и отражают дух "тех" Клюкв, но не нынешних. Кроме AP и IIT в 2003 году было записано еще несколько песен (собственно, про это мы уже давно знали). Клюквы про них помнят, но, опять же, не уверены, что они попадут на альбом.

Я тоже считаю, что, песни, записанные в 2003 году не стоит включать в основной треклист нового альбома. Но их можно выпустить в качестве бисайдов к нему.

И последнее. На вопрос о приоритетах в творчестве Ноэль дал очень четкий ответ, что лично для него шестой альбом Клюкв - это задача номер один. Все остальные свои сольные проекты Ноэл пока отложил в сторону.

Ноэл - молодец! mySm13.gif Надеюсь Долорес думает также.

P.S. Большое спасибо за краткий перевод. thanks.gif
Настасья
ай как всё супер! ждём-ждём
HiggsBoson
Интервью - лучше и быть не может! Новости - чудесные!

Но про AP и IIT - не очень хорошо. Надеюсь, хоть в б-сайды попадут.
Это текстовая версия — только основной контент. Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, нажмите сюда.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.