Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия: Интервью Долорес каналу RTE
The Cranberries In Your Head > Основной Cran-раздел > Сольное творчество Dolores O'Riordan
jv11
Ааааааа!!! Я только что смотрел в прямом эфире на сайте ирландского канала RTE интервью Долорес в передаче Tubridy Tonight!

Долорес выглядела ПОТРЯСАЮЩЕ! Она была в черных штанах, голубом топике, ну и конечно же со своей новой прической! Прическа "в реале" выглядит гораздо лучше, чем на фотках! mySm13.gif

Долорес рассказала несколько забавных историй о своих детях, поведала о том, как она сражалась в суде с няней, ну и главное - она сказала, что альбом выйдет в США В ИЮЛЕ!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

Передачу я, естественно, не записал, потому как сидел просто офигевший (просто удачно и вовремя зашел на форум Долорес, где была дана ссылка, нажал ее - и успел как раз к появлению Долорес yahoo.gif ), но я думаю, скоро фанаты ее выложат. ;)
jv11
Качайте интервью здесь http://www.cranberries-fan.com/Downloads/D...ores-on-RTE.wmv

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

rose.gif
Настасья
ААААААААА!!!!!! побежала качать!!!!

Юра, и как ты только всё это находишь!!
Настасья
ААААААА это просто офигенно!!!!!!
причёска и правда на самом деле оч клёвая, мне теперь нравится))
ммм, в июле...значит в сеть он просочится где-то в июне, а значит ждать осталось не так долго;)))
нет, ну как же это классно-то! чуть ли не каждый день новости, картины, видео... а сейчас ещё начнутся выступления.... ну шикааааарно!
Philosopher
Юра, спасибо за ссылку на интервью!!!!!! новости действительно потрясающие! rolleyes.gif эх скорей бы уже июль, а вернее июнь))))
Олег
Действительно очень такое позитивное интервью. вначале вообще себя ведут как 2 дурачка. bj.gif

Прическа действительно очень даже хорошо смотрится.
но мне не понравилась фигура Долорес. что это ? Животик? blink.gif

я к сожалению не все понял о чем они говорят, но большую часть.

так же жаль, что выступления не было.
Dess
Супер, бегу качать

p.s.: клево было бы, если бы Юра стал админом сайта. Быть может, тогда бы новости появлялись у нас на сайте.
jv11
Настя, да там находить ничего и не надо: просто заходишь на форум Долорес - и все уже есть. mySm8.gif

Насчет выхода альбома в США в июле. Команда Долорес утверждает, что Долорес оговорилась: она имела в виду не альбом, а сингл, который в США выйдет в июле. unsure.gif

А вот полный транскрипт интервью:

Dolores O'Riordan interview for RTE Tubridy Tonight Show - April 25, 2009

Interviewer: Please welcome Dolores O'Riordan, everybody!

Dolores: Give me a five there, lad! Loving it! Loving it!

I: Five, five, five!

D: I'm loving the show, I think it's great.

I: You're enjoying the show so far?

D: I love it. I think it's a great show, it's very young, it's very cool.

I: It's very cool.

D: Yeah.

I: You look--

D: Yeah, totally rock and roll, love it.

I: You look great, I love the hair, it's fantastic.

D: Yeah, I know...

I: It's got that, hwoo! I just got off of a motorbike, hwoo!

D: Yeah, I know, check it out, hold on, hold on!

I: Go on.

D: The side profile is the best, it's like...

I: Go on.

D: Shwwwoo!

I: Okay, pretend I'm blowing...

D: And it's kinda like...

I: ...you like uh, like uh...

D: You blow and I go... See, it's great. I love it.

I: WOw!

D: Sound effects and all.

I: Did The Cranberries, The Cranberries, uh, regroup, uh, reform briefly recently? What happened there?

D: I uh, do ya know, it was, I, uh, Trinity College, uh, made me a member of their Philisophical Society...

I: Yes.

D: Don'tcha know...

I: I don't know.

D: Oh no, it's really cool, actually, instead. I mean, I was really chauffed...

D: And, uh, eh, the Society's been going on for hundreds of years. It's like, Yeats is a member and all this, so I was totally chauffed. I was, y'know, and um... So I said to the lads, like, "Hey, do you wanna come up and play along?" 'Cause I said I'd do a couple of songs. I'm not really the greatest with doing the old, uh, holding the audience and making a big old speil or doing a lecture or whatever.

I: Sure.

D: It was like, "Do you wanna talk?" And I was like, "No, I just sing. I'm better at singing."

I: Sure.

D: So yeah, the boys came up with me and we had a string quartet and we just, uh, played a few tunes and it was really nice.

I: What was it like? Y'know, playing with the gang again, and meeting up again like that?

D: It was really weird, like at first, I hadn't seen them for like four or five years, and, um, at first when I saw them it was like, initially it was like, "Okay, show me your cabin." So we're checking out eachother's bellies, and how big our bellies were, and the grey hair. It was like, "How much grey hair've..." Y'know, all that. But then after a few minutes it was kind of like, as if we saw eachother yesterday, y'know, so...

I: Yeah. And does it feel a gazillion years from the time you first met when you were forming the band, uh...?

D: Ah, yeah, it actually does. Y'know, 'cause even when I see videos, like Linger and stuff like that, I look and I go, "Hfff." I mean, that was like, 18, 19 years ago, so it's a long time.

I: How old were you then, when you, when you started the band, roughly?

D: 18.

I: You were 18?

I: So very young to be kind getting stuck into it all up into it like that.

D: Yeah, the bass player was 16, and, no, I mean, like, the eldest in the band, I was 18. The drummer was 18. And the other two lads were 17 and 16. So we were really youngins, y'know.

I: And it got big fast, I think.

D: Very fast.

I: Would that be fair to say? It was pretty, hwoo!

D: It was very much overnight, yeah...

I: And, and it got quite, it got global. And I mean, it wasn't that you were just playing a wee little then going home. I mean, this was out and about.

D: Yeah, it was really, it was really global and kind of instant, y'know, but, um...

I: Was it scary?

D: Y'know, at the time we didn't have time to think about it. We were just like, work, work, work. And it was like, fly here, go into a hotel, y'know, ffuh, live in a hotel room, and just do press, and sing, and, y'know, makeup, interview, gig.

I: Yeah.

D: Makeup, interview, gig. And it was just like that, y'know, and, uh...

I: Doesn't sound like much crack, is it?

D: It wasn't actually, like, y'know, initially like, that was always my dream, to kinda do, y'know, the rock and roll thing.

I: To be a rockstar.

D: And the band. To be a rockstar, and whatever. And so it happened, but, I think after a while I realized it wasn't much fun, uh... I think after about six years of just living in hotels and doing that for ages it kind of, um... I wanted something else in life. Y'know, so then I, I realized that I probably, y'know, having kids and stuff like that.

I: That changed. But when you were in the middle, the eye of the storm as it were, and you describe that life of hotel rooms and press trips, and probably doing gigs and concerts and so on, did you...

I: I mean, did it become, did it get to the point where you were so well recognized that you were out with the fake beard and glasses on?

D: Yeah, yeah.

I: Was it?

D: I remember actually, when I met my husband, and he was working with Duran Duran, and we were opening up for them. And I remember when, um, I'd go on stage and we were the opening, like, and after we finished I would go into the audience with a wig and that and watch Duran Duran. And I just loved like, the idea of being in the audience with this wig on, em, and I used to go up to, um, y'know, the t-shirt stalls, where you're selling all the merchandise and stuff, and I'd go up and, um, I'd listen to all the fans talking about The Cranberries and I'd be just in the middle of them, they'd be going, "She was this and she was that..." And I'd be standing next to them kinda going, yeah, y'know. But with the wig and all that, like, nobody recognized you, so it was grand like that.

I: Sound like a little spy, like listening.

D: Yeah, it was fun to kind of, just be in the middle of the crowd, y'know.

I: I hope they were saying nice things, right?

D: Uh, yeah, y'know, usually, like...

I: When, life after The Cranberries, you mentioned there motherhood, um, you've, how many kids you've got? 412 children?

D: Four! But I have a bonus child, like. My eldest is my stepson, he's... He's gunna be 18 this year. And then um, my firstborn will be 12 this year. And, and they're all at home watching. Is that the moniter?

I: Well, it can be.

D: 'Cause I told, Dakota's four...

I: Well, how about this one? Look over here.

D: After this, kids! Go to bed.

D: Beds! Be good for Nana! 'Cause now...

I: How old's, how old's Dakota?

D: Uh, she's four.

I: And how about that?

D: She's the boss! She's the small boss.

I: She runs the show.

D: Oh, totally! She runs the house. Y'know, the babies always run the house, like... And, uh, then Molly's eight. She's making her First Communion...

I: Oh.

D: On the 9th. And Taylor's making his Confirmation on the 29th. SO my hands are full with all that. And the album coming out, y'know, so it's all a bit mad.

I: That's your other child.

D: But it's lovely. I totally love having kids.

I: And who's looking after them tonight now?

D: My mother.

I: Your mother. She's uh, the uh...

D: Hello!

I: She's the all-important Granny. She's...

D: Nana, yeah.

I: Nana, yeah, you've got her. Did motherhood change you dramatically or was it just another step in your life? Did you, did you become a different human being, do you think?

D: Yeah, I think, uh, I think it changed me a lot. 'Cause, I think that, y'know, I always had, like, this idea when I was a kid growing up, like, "Oh, when I grow up I wanna be a rockstar and join a rock band, blah blah blah." But I did that, and it all happened. And I was the most miserable person in the world. I like, I remember the biggest hit The Cranberries had was Zombie, and it was #1 in 26 countries, and I was so lonely! But then, the penny dropped, it was like, lonely at the top. And now I know what that means. I was miserable because I had no friends and I didn't go out and I just lived in hotels, so I, I kind of realized, that that's not what it's all about. You know, you kinda...

I: Who did you call when you're that lonely?

D: Em, I don't know, I could, uh...

I: You must've a phone number that you called. You know, you have to need someone. You need somebody when you're that bad, when you're that...

D: I, no, no, I was totally cut off. Like serious, I just did, I called my parents, that was it, like, at that stage.

I: That's it?

D: Yeah, but then, y'know, but that all passed and stuff like that. But I remember that having kids was kind of the moment where I realized that, you know, that when you're, when you're young yourself, you think this is what you want to do with your life. And that answer, is like, if you're gunna be a rockstar and have your fame and have your success... But I just found that it wasn't the answer. I wanted more. And then when I started having children I just found that was really cool, having a family. And funnily enough, like it's the simple things that really, that really like, mean a lot, y'know...

I: Like to basics, I mean, even down to food. With literature saying that times are bad and people are returning to the basics. And you were at the pinicle of your career and you found it was back to basics. Kids and...

D: Back to basics, simple stuff, y'know, at the end of the day...

I: Can I ask you about that awkward moment that you had in your life with the nanny situation that went to court and so on. What, what happened there?

D: Well, it was a disaster.

I: What happened?

D: I mean, that was just, y'know, honest to God, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see it, man. That was just all about about cash, you know what I mean? Ching ching.

I: Well, recap it briefly for us.

D: You know what, it was going on for years, because, uh, she worked for me when, um, my son was two, he's 11, and it was going on behind the scenes, the threat, the game, Celebrity Blackmail, I mean, whatever you call it, y'know. Like, "If you don't give me 180 grand, I'm going to say blah blah blah blah blah." And it was like, "Y'know what, I wouldn't give you a fiver." I wouldn't pay anyone for telling lies, lads, you know what I mean? Honest to God, like, and, y'know, you know what I thought as well? You know what I thought as well?

I: Huh?

D: I thought, you remember Michael Jackson had a situation as well, where he had a lawsuit where everyone was going, "Oh, he settled out of court before!" If you settle out of court it could...

I: Suspicion.

D: Something to hide.

I: RIght.

D: And I thought, "I have nothing to hide," right? And I'm going to fight this. And my lawyers were saying to me, y'know, "If you settle, if you give her 200 grand she'll go away." And I was like, "I'm not paying anyone to go away when they're making up crap about me," y'know? So I said, "Look, at the end of the day, I don't care what it costs. This is about principle. I'm not fighting over a pair of shoes, I'm defending my family. Somebody's trying to disregard my family name and I'm going to stand up and fight." So I did it. It was... It was difficult. It was hard, but, y'know what, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger, so I went through it. But what kind of peeves me off about the system it that at the end of the day it cost me 500 grand to defend myself, half a million.

I: That's a lot of money.

D: And supposedly she's supposed to pick up the cost, but, y'know, I never see it. But it wasn't ever about money. But I tell you, if it was the other way around, and, if she won, I'd have people banging my door going, "Oh, you better pay." You know what I'm saying?

D: So, I...

I: You're fortunate that you were in a position to afford to defend your own name.

D: I was fortunate, but then...

D: You see, the trappings of fame and celebrity status, these are the things that...

D: Y'know, you're not prepared for. And the grass is always greener at the other side. It looks great. "Oh, God, you have this..." But, y'know, you're at kind of a tie which, and it sets you up and puts you at a position that things occur to you that you could never forsee, you know?

I: I think I met you about four or five years ago, I don't know, maybe longer, and I don't know what stage you were at in the world, but you were a little shyer. If, maybe it's not the word I would use.

I: But you seem relaxed and very happy, uh, this evening.

D: I changed now, that's the thing...

I: But you do seem to be...

D: As you get older, right, stuff sags, everything's sagging, and you get wrinkles and all that, right? But you kinda think at the end of the day, y'know, if you could get the old head and put it on the young shoulders it would be brilliant, but they always say you can't put an old head on young shoulders. But as I get older, what I do like about getting older is that you kind of start to figure things out, and you start to relax, and you start to enjoy life, and...

D: And you start to get to know yourself a bit better.

I: Did you, did you make a conscious decision to look after your own kids then and say, "Look..."

D: I did.

I: Did you?

D: That was it, oh Jesus, I mean...

I: Why is that?

D: I mean, really. God Almighty. I mean, 'cause all the stuff that came out, like, that unfolded during that whole case...

I: Yeah, yeah.

D: It was like, at the end of the day, I seriously didn't know the individual. So I was kinda, y'know, there's a good thing that came out of it. I was like, very apprehensive about bringing anyone in to my life, or near my kids again, it was like... And in a way, I suppose, y'know, it made me decide that, y'know, I'm gunna give up the singing career, I will do the odd tour and just a little bit now and again, because I feel it's, it's in me, it's in my nature. It's it's my, it's one of my gifts and...

I: It's an outlet for you as well.

D: Yes, yes, it's an artistic outlet.

D: It's an expressive outlet. It's kind of part of who I am. But, um, also when you have children, y'know, it's a beatiful gift. Not everybody, y'know, not everybody is blessed with the ability to create children.

I: Sure. Yeah.

D: Or, or to be fertile or whatever. And when you have them it is, it is a gorgeous gift. And you really have to...

I: And you're greatful for it as well.

D: Very grateful.

I: At at the other end, you mentioned the album, a new album, an album coming out in what did you say, August is it?

D: Um, it's actually coming out in America in July, and it's coming out in Europe in August.

I: And will we see you on stage? Will you be touring? Will you be doing all sorts of shenanigans with us, or...?

D: I, uh...

I: Are you going to go low key?

D: No, I play by year, like if, y'know, I'kk fire it out there and if it sticks onto the wall I go out and do a few gigs or whatever. We have to see, it's kind of like gambling, rock and roll. You kind of throw it out there and, y'know, y'know, if it's like, if it's catching on, like, I'll definitely go on the road, y'know. But it's funny. I was coming out tonight, and it's my first time doing an interview, right, for a year and a half, right, and I goes to my son, I was all done up, and the baby was going, "Oh, mommy, where did you get all those?" My clothes, like. 'Cause I'm always in track suits, like. And I'm like, "Upstairs, in my closet!" And, uh, I said to the young fly, I said, "So what do you think?" And I showed him my gear, he's 11. And he goes, "Oh, it's really nice, mommy." And he goes, "Yeah, but have you got a cardigan? Cover yourself, will you!" You know, I swear! You know, you're kids turn into...

I: You're so embarassing!

D: I know! It's like, "Mom!" They're not used to that.

I: Yeah, yeah, that... You're so embarassing.

D: It's pretty funny.

I: I've really enjoyed seeing you on the show tonight. Come back and see us again.

D: Oh, of course.
Maniak-N
Юра, спасибо за ссылку. Новости отличнейшие, будем надеяться, что Долорес всё же не оговорилась. yahoo.gif mySm1.gif
Олег
Юрик, респект за транскрипр интервью. sm93.gif .

блин, какие же уже дети у Долорес то большими стали! rolleyes.gif
Настасья
ну всё равно Юра - молодец!)
дааа, транскрипт (ох уж мне эти заимствования-тупо-влом-перевести-на-русский!) это есть ооочень хорошо!!
ну в июле...августе....ааа, фиг с ним)))) плюс минус месяц))
Карп
Спасибо за транскрипт! А то я в разговорный всё-равно не въезжаю:(
Цитата(jv11 @ 26.4.2009, 14:35) *
Команда Долорес утверждает, что Долорес оговорилась: она имела в виду не альбом, а сингл, который в США выйдет в июле. unsure.gif

Куда удивительнее было бы, если бы наша "пунктуальная" звёздочка не оговорилась:)
Настасья
я ещё удивляюсь, как Долька умудрилась возрасты всех детей вспомнить))) и вообще, их точное количество)))
Карп
Меня, кстати тоже порадовало, как она цифрами жонглировала! Не иначе долго готовилась к интервью:)
А на какой-то там жалкий месяц для Дол ошибиться это вообще ничто:)
Олег
Цитата(Настасья @ 26.4.2009, 21:48) *

и вообще, их точное количество)))

bj.gif bj.gif mySm1.gif
Аник
Ух, друзья мои! Супер! Безумно рада столь обнадеживающим новостям! :) mySm14.gif
jv11
Цитата(Настасья @ 26.4.2009, 21:48) *

я ещё удивляюсь, как Долька умудрилась возрасты всех детей вспомнить))) и вообще, их точное количество)))

bj.gif Слушай, меня это тоже удивило! mySm8.gif Я еще поразился, когда она заявила, что Зомби был хитом номер 1 в 26 странах мира. laugh.gif bj.gif Поразительная точность для Долорес. laugh.gif

А как вам этот жесткий подкол ведущего? " how many kids you've got? 412 children?" bj.gif bj.gif bj.gif Хорошо, что у Долорес все нормально с чувством юмора, и она тоже поржала. bj.gif
Настасья
да-да, про зомби и 26 стран.... тут точно что-то нечисто!)))
да вообще весёлое видео) а ещё на самом первом кадре ведущий на какого-то гоблина похож...))
Maniak-N
Смешное интервью получилось. Особенно начало - это вообще нечто. bj.gif bj.gif bj.gif
Ну и вот это тоже:
Цитата
how many kids you've got? 412 children?
bj.gif
Ведущий вообще приколист какой-то.
Missis Wallace
Порадовала :) Цвет волос, правда, лучше, чем на фото :)
jv11
Я уже поскорее хочу увидеть видеоклип на The Journ(e)y с таким вот цветом волос! :)
Dess
Цвет волос намного лучше, чем на фото
Это текстовая версия — только основной контент. Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, нажмите сюда.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.